Friday, February 11, 2011

Girl Catch a CLUE, He Not Into YOU!





Now be prepared, because if you feel a certain way about this post title already, then I guess I am talking to you....


In a previous post, I have stated that I do indeed have a lot female friends so naturally, some of them like to discuss their "MAN" problems w/ me. *sighs*


Being a good friend, I water down my opinion like most of their said situation like most. But what I be (yes, what I be!) really be wanting to do is shake them, and holler, "Bitch, catch a clue!"


So this will be my list of 5 reasons to know, whether he is into you or NOT! (from a man's view point that is) 








#1 You've been dating for months, and ain't seen (ann) one family member or friend!


Translation: You are a secret! Obviously there is something about you that he already know his momma gone be like, "Absolutely Not!" 


He's embarrassed by you or at least something that you do. Or your a side hoe! 
Now this might not be the case for all, but I am telling you that this, might just be the reason with you! Honestly most guys know when they have a good thing and love to fault it! Basically you have less value than the fake g-shock watch he rocks! 


#2 He would rather talk to you via text, bbm, or even email whether than over the phone or in person.


Translation: Now this is tricky, cause I know that some folks like myself, be BUSY! 


But with that being said, I will let you know that I take time out to talk to who I want to talk to and ignore the rest. If I can do it I know anyone can! .....so with that being said, if he doesn't call, more than likely your annoying or at least your voice is.. lol 


Sidenote: Hey I'm just saying, I keep those on a business level posted through email, bbm, and text! So you have to ask yourself, is your relationship business or pleasure?


#3 He does everything in his power to get on your last damn nerve!


Translation: He is pushing you away! You know if you know anyone for a certain amount of time, you get a feel as to what pushes their buttons. So someone who purposely pushing your buttons... Need I say more?


#4 He fucked and jumped!


Translation: I believe that this is self explanatory! 


#5 He only comes to your house!


Translation: Either he leave with his mommy, got some concubine or guess what? Again, your a secret and that's how he want to keep it! Point blank!








So hopefully this has helped someone in more ways than one! 


P.S All in all I truly believe in "to each its own!" I am a firm believer in people being able to do what they want, and live how they want! But w/ that being said, I will say I am not a fan of stupidity or ignorance! 




-Luv Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment