Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let a BITCH Live!!!


    
         Now I already know that as of lately I haven't been posting... but I've been very busy and in a good way..
But I felt as if I had to go ahead and get this off of my chest because "the media" can be such dizzy bitches, that it makes no fucking sense!

Now if your a celeb-blog reader, I'm pretty sure that you read Mediatakout! I'm guilty of this as well.. It's kind of like watching Jerry Springer (the old one) or Maury... I call it my daily dose of fuckery!

But now they even the media has gone too far! They have labeled my main bitch, Rihanna, a drunk!

& not like just any drunk, but a not able to function, every night going out, loose as a goose, dizzy backwards blacking out type of drunk bitch!

It seems that when you are in the limelight you just can't have a good time without being accused of spiraling out of control... They see a drunk, I see a rich bitch enjoying her life like a 23 year old independent woman should!!

So to the media trying to make Rihanna look like the next Lindsay Lohan, I say BITCH BOOM!
& Rihanna says,

#CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment