Monday, October 10, 2011

Word On The Street...


                                       
                                    First I hear that Oprah aint that main bitch no more!
From what I hear, her rating for her OWN network has declined by 1/3rd and she is looking to invest $15 million for a re-launch of the entire network..


        For starters I have been telling Oprah to call me, let's start there.
        Secondly, nobody told her to retire her show.
       Whose bright idea was that?
       The reason why I ask that question is because of the simple fact that her re-launch will contain a chat/talk show type of show??

So Op, my main question is, why haven't you called me?? I got tons of ideas... & bills!

          In other news, Ray-J aka D. Money (yes from Moesha) is now a fucking thug!
He has in-door and outdoor pools and basketball courts. He slaps and bullies C-list rappers, and drives a different Rolls every day of the week... DON'T TEST HIS GANGSTA!!
                                                   You have been warned!
My only question would be, did anybody else miss the memo that we had a thug on our hands? When did this transtion happen?
Cause that thug wasn't singing Last Wish nor did he star in For the Love of Ray-J... 
So where the hell did he come from?

One more thing before I go.... Anybody seen Casey Anthony? I'm still looking for that lying bitch!
Pic taken in Ohio according to the rumor mill...

That is all.
P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery @StonyStoneStone


No comments:

Post a Comment