Monday, February 21, 2011

I LIVE!

OH NA NA!

Yes! She was the one and only performer for All-Star Weekend, which had to be one of the most anticipated weekends year round...


Now I don't do basketball or sports for that matter, but I heard that she was performing, and I had to tune in. 


On twitter of course, folks was going in about how this was such a horrid performance, but it's like what do folks expect?


She will never sing like Beyonce!
She will never dance like Ciara!


She has her own style and sound, GET INTO IT or pass... either way, SHE MAKING MONEY!

She performed one of my fav's w/ Jimmy Aubrey Drake, What's My Name?

& then Yeezy came out in some ruby red genie pants to perform, All of the Lights! Another one of my fav Ye tracks!

All in all I loved the performance, even though I do believe the sound was off and that's why Beyonce was looking like this...
(Somebody Gettin' FIRED!)

But other than that I really enjoyed the performance, and whoever didn't...
(click on photo to get a full understanding!)

That's all

P.S Dont forget to follow  @StonyStoneStone

-Luv, Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment