Sunday, August 7, 2011

THERE'S DEAD CAT ON THE LINE!

Well I guess I just don't know what the fuck is going on in the world anymore...
All I can say is that, there's dead cat on the line and it stank like hell!

Big Boi done got arrested & Fantasia say "God done blessed her with that (married man's) baby"
Actually Fanny adultery gave you that baby, but ok....




Big Boi, this fool done got arrested & caught with Ectasy and Viagara?
My question would be, how old is Big Boi and what is wrong w/ the man downstairs to where he need Viagara?
Please someone get this man on the line to see what is really going on?


As for Fanny, I just don't know how much forgiveness one person can recieve....
We forgave you when you cut out on like 12 broadway shows...
We forgave you for those horrid hairstyles you tried to own..

We forgave you for stealing another's womans man...(I think...)

We forgave you when you overdosed on those Flinton vitamins...
& now you pregnant!

Please don't tell me that that's Antwon "I'm Still Married" Cook's baby! Please don't tell us that, FANNY! I would love to know what the fuck Mrs. Cook thinks about all of this!


Oh and word on the street is that NeNe Leakes has officially kicked Bryson out and cut him the fuck off! Heard he was trying to pawn his 2007 Dodge Charger!

ummmmm.... I guess NeNe aint bought nothing for her new or upcoming grandchild!

That is all
P.S Please don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery.... @StonyStoneStone

No comments:

Post a Comment