Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why I Blog...

In this day in age it seems that everybody and their "mama" has a blog. It also seems that everyone wants to be "the one" or have their blog feature the most entertaining celebrity news.

So your average reader (much like myself) couldn't help but to wonder, what makes us all different from the other?




& the answer is, POPULARITY! But how you gain that popularity is whole other situation all together.
Blog sites such as Mediatakeout.com has to be one of the most popular blogs that is up and still running. They get hundreds of thousands of hits in a matter of seconds when posting "new news!"

But if you have ever read any of story of theirs, you would know (if not, God Bless Your Heart) that a good chunk of what they report is either stolen (not sourced) or ABSOLUTE & UTTER LIES! 
Such celebrities, such as Keyshia Cole to Khia have all voiced their opinion on the lies this "mega blog site" spreads.
Now on the other hand you have blogs such as NecoleBitchie.com or MissJia.com that give you just about the same news but just in their own special twist. Necole has really made a name for herself to the point to where her blog site has been mentioned on VH1's new hit serier "Single Ladies."
My personal favorite is Jia, she is honestly the inspiration as to why I even wanted to start a blog in the first place. I believe that she is hilarous and one in a million! I find her story all in all to be remarkable and I would love to meet the wench one day! LOL!

Now I'm posting this in all seriousiness to say this... When I started my blog, it was all fun and games. I talked about what I wanted to talk about and poked fun at whatever I wanted to, THIS WILL NOT CHANGE!
What will, will be my writing, format, and grammer. Now I know I do have new readers and this does excite me to the point to where I want you to read something worth reading... with that being said, the new DRINK WINE TALK SHIT BLOG will be coming in full force, because at the end of the day, I am a writer with something to say...

Blogsites I frequent...  (these are links)

Jia
NecoleBitchie
Freddy-O
Concrete Loop
-Luv, Stone

P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery @StonyStoneStone

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I love how you follow and have been inspired by so many other great bloggers! Blogs are great to share your thoughts and connect with other people who share the same ideas. I recently launched www.whyiblog.com for people to share their stories and read about others. I would love to hear what you have to say! Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete