Monday, August 15, 2011

Should I Be Offended???

Now I've been hearing talk... Not good talk, but talk about an up and coming "female rap artist" by the name of Kreayshawn!    

*takes a breathe*
(Cause you already know that I am about to put on  my teflon vest and go in like FLYNN!)






When I say this girl is as whack as a hollow tip baseball bat! 
I don't get the hype, I don't understand how she got a record deal if she has one! 
I mean I refuse to even do any research on her to see who she might be signed to. 
I don't know if you heard the song "Gucci, Gucci" (which made MTV give her a nominated title of "Best New Artist") but the shit is whack!

(link to the fuckery below) 
Gucci, Gucci 

In the song, which I just had to listen to... She talks about, doing drugs, selling drugs, and being on some "other shit".... 
I honestly thought someone had recorded this in their basement and it was leaked by mistake!
On top of all of that fuckery, she had to nerve to try and freestyle on the radio and when I tell you even a 3rd grader has better completed thoughts and sentences! 
& this white bitch think that she cool or hype enough to use "nigga" like she one! No ma'am, No girl!

(link to the fuckery below)
Freestyle?

Furthermore: 
As an artist myself... I can't help but to feel a certain way about this howler-monkey! 
But please give me your thoughts and concerns cause when it comes to the music industery, I just can't call it! 

That is all! 

P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery.... @StonyStoneStone

No comments:

Post a Comment