Monday, August 22, 2011

Where In The World is.....

Casey Anthony!!!
Now I really never spoke on this issue because of the simple fact, if you hurt a child you should DIE or FRY!

& that's just how I personally feel. When I did get caught up on the trail information, I knew that there was a reason as to why I really didn't want updates!

RAGE & RED was all I seen, so why would I be watching the news today and they gone say that Casey Anthony might be in Ohio or even Cleveland for that matter, hiding out!

                                                                        OMG!!!

So tell me your thoughts on the situation, cause I'll be damned if I'm not on the "look out" for the "kill her & ditch her" bitch!
I got a few question for that ass and I dare her to LIE TO ME!

That is all

P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery @StonyStoneStone

No comments:

Post a Comment