Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's that Dirty Money, Motherfucker!



First of all, I know I'm late so you will have to forgive me...


But I am so in love with, Last Train To Paris, by Diddy-Dirty Money!


I just can't get it together... Like Diddy knew he had something w/ this shit...
In this photo: Estelle, Dawn, Diddy! LMAO!
The last album I was able to play from start to finish, like not skip a single track, was 50 cent "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'"


Now one of my fav tracks (among all the others) is SHADES!!!! 
In this track you have, Weezy F, Diddy, Justin Timberlake, Bilal, & James Fauntleroy!
Once you get past Weezy's spoken word, the song turns something dark & wicked...


Basically, if I was a stripper, I would come out to this song.. 
Moving as slick as an alley cat! 
#MEOW


Check out the audio below.. 


P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery... @StonyStoneStone



1 comment: