Saturday, April 9, 2011

Full Fledged Fuckery!


You know, like most, I thought that Chrissy from Love&HipHop was a hater too! Now this is a show that I said I wasn't gone watch but somehow.. I've been drawn in every week. 
Anywho, if you watch the show, you know that Dirt McGurt Jim Jones, was going to get on Somaya Reece's track, Would You Still Love Me.. 


Now just like Chrissy, when she went to the tavern to see Somaya perform, I was like....


So of course Chrissy cut all that shit out, and Jimmy didn't end up doing the track...
So Somaya gets her old boo, XO (don't worry I aint heard of him either), to get on the track!
Well I guess her handlers are in love w/ it cause she done released a video!


Check the vid out below, if you can bare it and have eaten!


P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter... @StonyStoneStone

*Side Bar*


Did she say would you still love me, if I didn't live in a million dollar crip? I could of swore she was still in that crawl space!


Oh, and she's quite serious about a man being 6'10 cause she's 6'4!


Why oh why does she have on a bathing suite, stocking, and a fur? What's the temperature?

No comments:

Post a Comment