Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hey There....

So I've been away for a while... 
But you know sometimes it's good to get away from it all. 
And thats exactly what I did. 
I went out of town and I didn't bring a computer. 
Even though I had my blackberry, I didn't even check my daily blogs.


SO WHY MUST I COME BACK TO FUCKERY???!!!
By now I know you have heard about Soulja Boy dating Diamond from Crime Mob.. 
& yes, that's Lil Scrappy "Baby Mama"




......  .... .. .
... 
.






TIME THE FUCK OUT! 
Like it's really hard for me to wrap my head around this shit... 


Ok for Diamond, its like.... wasn't that little boy dating Katt Stacks? Didn't she expose that he be snorting coke nshit? Aren't you a new mother??
Speaking of the baby, I wonder who the hell gone have custody cause it's seems that Scrappy done moved on to Buckeey 

One finally look at the new happy couple...

Let's just play for these niggas, shall we...

That is all. 
P.S Please don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery.. @StonyStoneStone

No comments:

Post a Comment