Saturday, April 2, 2011

How Bizarre!


Do you have a taste for the strange & bizzare? If you are a Beyonce fan you better... 


Oh no.. that's B!

I don't know how I feel about this look just as of yet.. I truly believe that that's Snuffaluffagus fur! 


Let's look at other celebs & their outrageous yet fashionable trends!!


 Rihanna
One of my fav looks so I had to put it in here!

That's a blk pancho, cut up jeans shorts, and cut out thigh leather boots...

LADY GaGa




Her Fashion is Art!

One of my fav looks on GaGa! Again, art!
 Bjork

























Mr. Funk! bka George "Funky Ass" Clinton























Now some are saying this ...
I 'll call it a "get-up" that Beyonce was wearing, was for a photo shoot, other are saying that it was for a music video! 
I don't know either way but I will say this...
It's Beyonce, Bitch! If I don't like I'll get into it! lol

That is all!

P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter... @StonyStoneStone

No comments:

Post a Comment