Saturday, April 2, 2011

Celebs That Lurk!!!



P.S.A 


              stands for public service announcement, I don't want anyone to smack their lips cause it's some folks that didn't really know that....


P.S.A Today will be: Celebs be LURKING on twitter.... let me explain.


I BE TWEETIN' RIGHT, (lol)


& I tweet random things.. you know I could be watching t.v and talk about a show. Or I could be browsing the net and tweet about something that I see on a blog.. you know so on and so forth... 


Now I was scanning MediaOutrage (that's a link by the way) & I came across one of their post about Jordin Sparks... 

Now according to the "media", her and Steph Jones broke up... & not just like any break-up.. like a "not on speaking terms" break-up!
Now I for one was sadden by this news cause damnit they make a nice sexy ass couple, and I love both of their personalities... 
Ain't nothing like a down-to-earth celebrity... 


Like in my mind I have already hung with Jordin & Steph! & they the bomb.com/theshit


So anywho... on twitter, I tweeted: 


"I bet Steph Jones mad as a motherfucker, cause Jordin Sparks looks #AWESOME"


Steph Jones replies: 


"Lol mad 4 what? she looked awesome b4 and awesome during our workout" 


Not only that, he twitpic'd me a photo: 
That's Jordin in the pink & Steph behind her
BABY, DID HE CHECK ME? LOL I LOVE IT!

See now.. it just goes to show that celebs (like @Rihanna) really do be on twitter, and looking at what your saying about them and their loved ones! 


That also goes to show that if you don't know people personally, you really don't know what is going on in their lives. 
& you can't even begin to believe a pinch of what the "media" feeds!
But I'll be damned if we don't like to speculate!


That is all!


P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter... @StonyStoneStone


P.P.S Hey Steph or Jordin, if ya'll see this.. I would love to hear you two on a record! That would be like everything... 


Steph's soul! + Jordin power = a ham on rye w/ Miracle Whip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment