Wednesday, April 20, 2011

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!



*insert inaudible scream here*
Run The World (Girls) is available today on i-Tunes, now I'm sure you heard that Bey is getting alot of side eyes since the leak of this song.. 
Well when that international money start rolling in and that video gets released, I bet alot of folks gone be singing a whole 'nother tune... 
& I bet it sounds something like... "Who Run The World? Girls! (Girls)"


Check out Bey's promo clip for her album which I believe now is being called Revolution (or so says the car door in the shot) either way.. she sure does know how to tease a bitch!


Can't motherfuckin' wait! 
Bey said, "I see you, BITCH!"


That is all.
P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery... @StonyStoneStone



No comments:

Post a Comment