Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fuckery of the Day!



Umm..
 ummm... 
umm.. 


I don't know what is going on in the world... but Fuckery is very present!


Here we have Jenna Rose a 12 year old internet sensation that was bought to light on youtube when people started comparing her to Samantha Black, who sings the irritating ass song called, "Friday" 


IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD IT, GOOD FOR YOU!


(Samantha Black has officially made me hate the day Friday now... my new fav is Saturday...) 


Anywho... I blame Justin Bieber because seeing that he made it by being on youtube and every since he done made that movie.. everybody seem to be hard at work.. (on fuckery)


Honestly, I don't knock anyone's hustle or their dreams, shit, if thats how you feel... DO THAT SHIT!


But I will, call FUCKERY out when it comes cross my way!


So check out clip below and make sure to leave a comment.. 


P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery... @StonyStoneStone

*sidenote* I almost felt her when she hit that "Beep, Beep, Toot, Toot" but then she started doing that stiff ass snake...  

No comments:

Post a Comment