Thursday, April 14, 2011

Do You Play the Victim ???

DISCLAIMER:
*This post will be generally written, so if you feel a certain way....*
CHECK YOURSELF!!!


Just to let you know this will be more of a serious posting... 


It has been recently brought to my attention, that alot of people (not one) can dish it, but can't take it... 
So I'm asking... are you one of those people?


Do you talk shit more than a little bit and then when you are bested, get all emotional and serious.. (remember Amy from LifeTime?)
Well if you are, let me tell you this... it's not fair! & you probably need to go have a seat and think about a few things...


It kills me that people get tunnel vision and they only recognize the hurt that they FEEL! Fuck who ever feelings... which I can dig, but just be mindful of those loose words you use... 


Cause all it takes is a foul mouth motherfucker like myself to have that ass crying & feeling a certain way about life! 
#Boom


(Keep in mind that I don't do this all the time, but you will never get one over on me cause if you do...)


That is all...


P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery.. @StonyStoneStone

No comments:

Post a Comment