Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ummm, Well You Don't Say

I know I've been gone for a couple days, but with good reason... (let's leave it like that)


Anywho, ya'll will never guess who done got arrested/detained.... AGAIN!


None other than Apollo Parks, I mean Apollo Nida...


You know Phaedra husband??
You know the one that just got out for racketeering?
Well it comes to find out that Apollo looks just like a "KingPin" according to the US. Marshall!
They done pulled this man over and handcuffed him and everything! But upon finding out who in fact he (Apollo) was they let him go!


I know Phaedra probably ready to go to court over that shit!
*Juice Alert*


But then let me tell you this... lean a little bit more closer please...
From what I hear (cause you know I keep my ears to the streets)
When Phaedra was asked about the arrest, she say "Her husband was at work!"
.... but that's clearly your husband.... & he not a work! As a matter of fact he out there in the streets of Atlanta running red lights!


ummmmm....


Now for the many faces of Phaedra Parks!
That is all


P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter... @StonyStoneStone

1 comment: