Wednesday, April 25, 2012

#Dear Mary J Bliggggee


So I know that most of you are aware that Ms. Mary J Blige was paid 2 million dollars for a Burger King Ad where she is singing about a spicy chicken wrap. Now it seems that everything was all good until this got out into the hood! 


Now the commercial where she is singing her heart and throat out about chicken is not being aired... Why you may ask...


Well a bitch is embarrassed because of that old folks tale of black people loving chicken... 





*sips coffee*






Now I understand about not wanting to set your people back...


And I understand about not wanting to be known as the new QUEEN of Burger King... but BITCH!


Let Burger King has paid me 200,000 and I would not have only been singing about chicken, but CHICKEN HEADIN' all up and through that bitch! 


Like Mary... Boo Bear... are you serious? I mean were you not there on the set of the commercial... is that not your voice we hear???



I don't know about yall, but I was hungry after I heard about all those meats and cheeses...



Your thoughts???

No comments:

Post a Comment