Monday, April 30, 2012

#Bitch, Please.... I am so TIRED OF YOU!!

I bet you'll never guess who I am tired of.....








Yes, that's right! Beyonce!

Now of course I don't stan for Beyonce like I do, Rihanna, but I do indeed love her music. A while ago when the 4 album came out I was all for it! I believe in a previous blog I announced that this album was indeed a classic. But this bitch done had a baby and ain't been on the stage in YEARS!!! But the radio keep pumping this shit like its going out of style! 

So in my mind I don't want to hear another Countdown, Love on Top, or Party! I mean they refuse to let this bitch rest her head for a second. Now I know a lot of this has to do with planning the Bey Hive... trying to keep her fans satisfied, but CHILE......

I am so over it! I need something new and less robotic! When I heard that she was going to perform wherever I said, 


Again if she does perform, I don't wanna see not one sing step from Single Ladies AND IF SHE PERFORMS THAT DAMN DESTINY CHILDS MEDLEY ONE MORE MAFUCKIN' TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment