Saturday, April 2, 2011

A LifeTime Type of Bitch!



*Puts on Teflon vest* I'm going in!




Does anybody remember Diddy's first attempt to make a band? Maybe?
Ok let's try this one,
 Does anybody remember Mrs. Sara Stokes... ?
Probably like you, I remember bits and pieces & I think I can kind of hum a tune of theirs...


*sings* "Something happens, when you touch me.... TONIGHT!" <or something like that!


Anywho, well it looks like Sara husband (Tony) is laying hands once again... & no he's not a pastor nor has he received his calling from the LORD!


I mean he is beating the hell out of Sara! Oh, I'm sorry I don't wanna report false information.. 




He only choked & struck her a few times.. 


THOSE JUST LOVE TAPS!
Now I could of sworn I remember something about her stabbing him a few years ago... I  could be mistaken... 
*googles* 
Nope I'm not, she stabbed him in 2009! Their relationship is starting to look a lot less like marriage and a lot more like pimping & prostitution!


CAUSE THAT'S A HOE TRANSFORMATION, RIGHT THERE!

He obviously approved those damn stupid big dumb ass titties and from what I remember from the show, he was pimping her from day one!


I mean to each it's own! If she like to get hit up on nshit, that's her "made for LifeTime movie" life! If she wanna be his wife/bottom hoe, TERRIFIC!


Let's just pray that her life don't end up tragic like most of the LifeTime movies I've seen!


*talks to Sara directly* "RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!"


"Cause I can't w/ you girl! You done had to stab this man! He slapping & choking you! Ike Turner! Annie Mae! She sang, you sing! He tried to manage her, your husband trying to manage you! Tina hit him w/ a heel, you stabbed him w/ a knife! Connect the dots! I mean what the f...."


*throws hands up & walks away* I can't! I refuse!


That is all & it's so not approved! 


*side note on a serious tip* 


Domestic Violence is NEVER OK! Either which way! If someone makes you so angry to where you feel like you are going to hit them, cause everyone knows when they get to that point... 


JUST LEAVE! ... Or run! ... lol


Cause I've been in some situation in my life when I done had to disappear on a motherfucker like... 
Peep how smooth that slide is...



P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter... @StonyStoneStone

1 comment: