Monday, April 18, 2011

GaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGa! Pt.2

Well.. well.. well... Mother Monster is never one to disappoint!


If you haven't heard Lady GaGa has recently shocked the world with her recent release of her second single entitled "Judas"
Yes, Judas the man best known in the bible for betraying Jesus... 
On top of that as GaGa tours, she performs dressed as a nun! or Mary Magdalene .. 
Yes the biblical prostitute! 
I mean either way that it goes I love it... I mean shit, if the button is there why not press it.. I'm not  gone shit there & watch a button.. 


Now there is a clip on WorldStarHipHop of a white girl tam'bout Lady GaGa is apart of the Illuminati and she basically the fucking devil... 
 Now I did my best to try to watch the clip because I'm open minded enough to actually hear a person opinion and take it for what it is...But this girl got on my last nerve... 


I don't know if you seen it, but she rubbed me the wrong way.. When she said Judas & Jesus was the same person I had to let her go.. & I can't stand bandwagon riders! Then the bitch got to tam'bout she gone pray for those who listen to it, if you listen to GaGa in general you going to hell! Then the crazy bitch started crying nshit! 
I was like no ma'am! Shouldn't shit make you that upset.... 
PLUS......


You should never comment on something that you know nothing about it! 


But anywho, let's check out some more GaGa:


This will be the "BORN THIS WAY" Album cover so said Mother Monster on twitter.... I can't wait for this shit to drop!


That is all!


P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery... @StonyStoneStone

No comments:

Post a Comment