Thursday, April 21, 2011

You Don't Really Wanna Know...

If you haven't peed before watching this video... 
PLEASE DO SO NOW!


Meet Reverend X, the self proclaimed Spirit of Truth! If you are familiar w/ his work, you will know that this video right here is a fucking #CLASSIC!


If you aren't familiar, this was a paid public access channel way back in the day.. 
Based in New York, basically anyone with a hundred dollars could be the star in their on show, and so with that being said, I bring you this FUCKERY!


When I say I've never laughed so hard in my life!
Check the clip out below, but I had to draw you in on a few key point..
<It's best to play the video and follow along, its so much fun! LOL>


1:19 Janet calls, and needs to learn that healing comes by faith.
(sidenote: Matthew verse 1, but what chapter?)


2:21 Tasha calls, and needs to recognize who needs to help who. 


3:02 Felicia calls, and needs to stop defending bitches.


3:46 Alicia calls, and pissed him off worst of all... she shouldn't have said anything about HELP!


"BBBBBEEEEEOOOOYYYYYOOOTTTTTCCCCCHHHH!"





Classic Line: 
@2:46 "I'd hate to come at you like you owe me, but gotdamnit you do, motherfucker!" <<I will be using this in the near future. 


That is all. 
P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery... @StonyStoneStone

No comments:

Post a Comment