Saturday, April 16, 2011

Move, Precious!



Baby, I ran across this grease monkey on youtube, and when I say I still don't have myself all the way together yet...
Let me introduce ya'll to ICES (Isis) <<Problem # 1


She is a star on youtube in her own right... I have watched about 7 of her vids and all of them all kinda like this...


Now you know I have no problem w/ anyone expressing themselves through the arts..


But I do have a few problems w/ Ms. Ices that I would like addressed...


Problem # 2


What is going on w/ your hair? Like in all your vids? Are you doing it yourself? If so, please stop... that brown gel only on stretch but so much... & is that a fucking flower?

Problem # 3


What the hell do you have on? That shit look hot and you look hot in it... & go wash yo damn face!


Problem # 4


Why that pencil for those eyebrows... and why so heavy handed upon applying??? NO NO NO


I would go further into detail but I'm saved!


Anywho check out the clip and leave me a comment... 


That is all...


P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery.. @StonyStoneStone


P. P.S Get into how she fell trying to get back up around the 1:45 mark... I rewinded that shit over and over!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!Why? Fucking, WHY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can really dance and I admire your confidence!

    ReplyDelete