Monday, April 18, 2011

Shows I Wont Be Watching, AT ALL!

Now if you follow the blog, you already know that I have my shows that I watch and then I have the shows that I claim that I am not going to watch and they end up sneaking up on my ass... 


Key point: Love & HipHop


But you know what damnit? Sometimes you just have to put your foot down and say no mothefucking thank-you! 
So what shows I'm saying no thank- you to? Well there's two...(See how I know the difference between to, two, and two) 


#1: The Braxtons
-Now in a previous post.. you know like way back 70 something post ago, I informed you that this show would be coming on.. I told you back then that I wouldn't be interested.. I saw clips of the show.. I'm still not interested... (& what the hell did Tamar do to her fucking face?)


#2: Toya, Family Affair
-I would watch this show, but I got enough of niggas arguing on Keyshia Cole show, "The Way It Is". I mean every time that I see a clip or I should say hear one.. cause I don't even have to be in the room and I know that they are showing previews for her show. All of her family loud, mad, and fame hungry.. 
I find it sad that she gone put that fuckery to light for the world to see.. 




I guess they never seen Players Club, you ain't suppose to let the money make you...


That is all.


P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily fuckery ... @StonyStoneStone 

No comments:

Post a Comment