Saturday, February 19, 2011

GaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGa! Pt1


GaGa & her lil monsters done took over the world!



Now I have to admit I am a lil monster myself... I LOVE LADY GAGA!
For one she writes and composes her own music. Her voice is undeniable, and her stage presence is like no other. I mean have you ever seen the clip where she cocks that leg up and plays the piano w/ her Alexander McQueen heels! 

Her single "Born This Way" is #1 in all 23 countries and sold over a million copies within 5 days on I-Tunes, not even a whole fucking week!


Make that money bitch, you might as well let me make some w/ you!  LMAO!


*makes claw w/ hand* MA! MA! MAMAMA! MA! MA! MAMAMA!



COVER ART FOR BORN THIS WAY:






P.S Dont forget to follow @StonyStoneStone


-Luv, Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment