Friday, February 11, 2011

Are You William?


Well its been recently brought to my attention, that there is a new era arising... What's the era you may ask? 


Well it seems that the new Croc clutch is the male best friend, well when it comes to females that is...


Its funny though, speaking personally, a lot of my female friends don't really get along w/ too many other females, and prefer males to females when it comes to a solid friendship! Now no two women are the same and all of my female friends do have their different reasons as to why they prefer male friends, but most of them do say that WOMAN are CADDY, JEALOUS, & SPITEFUL, << Their words not mine! 


So what does that say? IDK, but I will say that I do understand it, seeing that I might indeed be a William myself & I have a lot of drama-free friendships with my female friends. 


I was really going to go in about this subject, but I figure I would let you chime in with questions, comments, and concerns. 







-Luv Stone







No comments:

Post a Comment