Friday, February 11, 2011

Are You a Side Line Bro?




Everyone knows that there are tons of double standards out here in this cold/cold world. One of the biggest ones is that men get tons of more SLACK, when it comes in terms of being a HOE. 


Am I right or am I right?


(Ladies breathe... I'm not about to start a movement or anything, but get into this.)


Now I recently just had a terrific convo w/ one of my female buddies (no cuddy) & we discussed the topic of a 'Side Line Nigga  Bro!'


You actually would be surprised (or at least I was) as to how this is actually more of a trending trait now a days. For a girl to have a boyfriend, and a 'Side Line Bro', is the new happening thing now. Now usually Side Line Hoes are frowned upon... 






I mean even Monica made a song about it, and WE SHALL DO NO SUCH THING HERE!




You see I have female friends that were once upon a time, just that, a side line hoe. *raises index finger up in your face* BUT WAIT! 


They didn't know it!


Plus when they found out that they were sideliners, they left! Like, load it, cock it, aim it, baby boom bye-bye!


So for those who are sideliners and now it... NOW THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY!!!


But on the flip side of things a lot of men are sideliners as well...What's even more shocking is that most men don't care! They don't mind, that they the 'other nigga'!




Maybe its the ALPHA MALE in us, but we love competition... 


"No one wants someone who isn't wanted!" & I guess if you already w/ someone, your prime beef ladies!


I mean look at music, there are tons of songs out there... You should be w/ me, & girl he don't treat you right, and all that other shit!


What you ladies really don't know is how most men watch & compare themselves, even compete w/ other men they find DOMINATING! (that's gone be a whole other post!)


FINAL THOUGHTS: *faces center camera*


In my mind, I could only consider myself in a monogamous relationship, and that's that!


Bitch either you w/ me or you gone let me be! j/k kinda!


P.S Don't forget to follow @StonyStoneStone




-Luv Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment