Saturday, February 12, 2011

#Bitch Please, Omari-WHO, C-Breeza-WHA?

...No disrespect to Omarion or Chris Brown, but after I seen this video... Chile please...




I'm gone make this short sweet & simple, joke or not!


THIS MOTHERFUCKER BE MOVIN!


Now recently I just had a discussion with the BF about Chris Brown recent dance video that's been going all around the net. You know the one where he doing all that octopus shit. 


He told me, "You gotta admit, he be moving!"


& you know what?


He does, but if Chris Brown crunks one more time, I'm gone throw up!


I don't want to see another aerial assault! I don't want to see another pop or a lock! 


Nor do I want to see him stand on his head... 


I like to see a mover! 


Someone who evolves, give me pop/lock/hiphop/some body rock/some gangsta/swag all thrown into the same mix! 


That's a dancer or someone who I think can dance...


Like when I think of a good dancer I think of Jose Ramos < twitter link otherwise known as Hollywood.
If you didn't know, he was the Rude Boy dancer in Rihanna's video. (Yes the one with the shades on, that did a better 'matrix' then Ciara...)


THIS IS THE LINK to his Youtube page and I gurantee you, if you wanna see a mover, he is it!


But this vid below I had to share lol.... at first you think its a joke, but GET INTO THE 1:19 mark! 


Feel free to comment..


P.S Don't forget to follow @StonyStoneStone


-Luv Stone




2 comments: