Monday, February 14, 2011

He On That Shit Again!

DAT POWDER BABY!




Well according to El Debarge himself, he has officially checked himself into REHAB!
"I hate to disappoint my fans but it is necessary for me to take the time to work on me so that I may continue to share my music and my story with everyone. I thank everyone in advance for their prayers and well wishes and hope that you will respect my privacy during this time," stated DeBarge.


Now I would love to say that I'm surprised by this news... BUT I AIN'T!

Anytime you try to make a comeback & you in the studio w/ FAITH EVANS ...


I mean everybody know FAITH be on that STUFF TOUGH! HELLO!


Word on the street is that 50 cent actually helped El Debarge check in to the clinic.... Guess he's not .... that big of an ASSHOLE! Hmmm....


P.S Just to let you know I WILL be doing a RHOA reunion post, but I figured that I would wait til next Sunday, cause Pt. 1 was nothing like I thought it would be...

BUT W/ THAT BEING SAID, I WILL SAY THIS! 


If Kandi don't take that SHIT OUT HER HEAD!

Oh yeah, don't forget to follow.. @StonyStoneStone

-Luv, Stone



No comments:

Post a Comment