Saturday, February 26, 2011

Check Out "New Retha!"

I'm SKINNY, Bitch!
Now in an earlier post you know that I touched briefly on the Aretha Franklin "new look" issue. 


Now it was publicly announced that Aretha was ill... like under the weather, near death, on the bed taking her last breathe...


Now since no one had seen Retha and she was cancelling performances, one would think, hey wow, this is serious...

Well as soon as I seen the new pics of Retha, I turned a major side eye!

WHO PUT THIS DRY ASS WIG ON HER HEAD?

Why you may ask?


Well I know gastric bypass surgery when I see it...


I mean hey everyone knows that "I'm deadly sick" is just celebrity code for "Nip/Tuck!"

I mean why play games? Everyone know that Retha was unhealthy big, and almost everyone who has ever had a weight issue know very well, that a quick fix is a DELIGHT!


My question? Is why not just tell the truth? I think that it would be a surprise to see how many people actually support and encourage the decision.


 To have folks thinking that you gravely ill and knocking on death's door is a little much!

But hey, to each their own...


Now I couple of well known before and after's 


KiKi Sheard:





Al Roker:
I LOVE MY JOB!




Star Jones:
"PRECIOUS, I'M HUNGRY!"

I AINT ATE SHIT IN WEEKS..


Paul Wall:



 P.S Dont forget to follow @StonyStoneStone


-Luv, Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment