Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spoiled Goodies





Now I'm not really one to talk shit, *major side eye* but there comes a time and place for everything. ..


Well in recent news it appears that the rumor of Ciara being dropped from Jive records, are indeed TRUE! They say poor album sales, I say stank-a-dank!


Stank-a-dank, you say? Yes Stank-a-damn-dank! & I believe that Lloyd touched on this alter SUPER CI attitude of hers before. 


You see I haven't seen the Ciara that I knew or loved IN YEARS! What happened to that hard working, stank face, dirty jeans, bikini top wearing, highstepping heifer? I mean baby girl got some money, put on them heels, moved to the HILLS, got a new wig, and ain't been heard from since.


Now if you follow me on twitter... @StonyStoneStone you would know that I have been begging Ciara to get back in good with Jazze Pha... Most don't have to ask why, but just for those who have been living under a rock...


Jazze Pha is the producer responsible for some of Ciara's biggest hits, such as "Goodies" & "Get Up".
...so what happened between the two ... .. Yeah I don't either, but according to Mister Pha,


"I don’t know what’s going on with her. She’s not really listening," said Jazze Pha. "We always gon' be friends but she gon' listen to what she wants to listen to. It’s a weird situation." -BarkBiteBlog.com


ummm... Sounds real stank-a-dank to me, but we shall see how far this rabbit hole goes.


Luv, Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment