Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HEART OF STONE!



At this very moment I am not in the right location in order to give you our regular broadcast of talking shit!

Instead I am chiming in w/ a quick poem of sorts...


SOMEHOW...

Paid it all in full
Gave it all to you
Yes, I played the fool
Did shit I thought I never do,
Bent over backwards
This way & that way
You give nothing & I sacrifice everything

Thought it would all work itself out somehow...

But look at us now, so torn
So different from the people we use to be
So broken, living on forsaken dreams
Look at us now, tell me what does it all mean?
Where does this leave me?

Thought it would all work itself out somehow...

I gave it more time then I should of had
Cause what it should of been
What I wanted to bad, never happened...
So where does that leave me?
Besides broken & empty
Living off of the dreams you were selling me

Thought it would all work itself out somehow...

Somehow, maybe if I wished on a star, twice as hard
Just to find out we never got that far
The true disregard for my heart, left me in a whirlwind
Steadily spinning...
I guess all this time you were just pretending...

So much for somehow...

Somehow...


----

P.S Don't forget to follow @StonyStoneStone

-Luv, Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment