Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tasia Upset Yall....


Tasia say, she thru w/ da Grammy's ...

Well word on the street is that  Fantasia is mad that the Grammy officials didn't invite her on that stage to sing in tribute to Retha!

...so upset in fact she not only didn't go to the Grammy's but she threw an anti-Grammy's party at her home. 

Funny thing about it all, she actually won a Grammy for Best Female Performance for her song "Bittersweet"

Now I don't know why she finds it so hard to believe that she didn't get invited to the Grammy's ... I mean hell I can thing of a few good reasons...


First of all Tasia, you don't know how to act...

You always kicking yo damn shoes off!



You've been known to walk around looking like this... 

& you do shit like this on national T.V



So I mean girl, be real now, come on... I wouldn't invite you to my babies baptism, no less perform at the Grammy's! Girl GoodNight & Go To Sleep, obviously you tired...


P.S Don't forget to follow @StonyStoneStone

-Luv, Stone





No comments:

Post a Comment