Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunday Feb 13th <-- Mark it Down







Not only is this going to be the day of rest. *bows head & closes eyes*


This will also be the Sunday that the Grammy's are coming on for the 53rd time. 
Now I'm really not one for the Grammy's seeing that, they go into a lot of stuff that I could care less about, like awards, BUT THE PERFORMANCES are another story. 


Who am I excited to see you may ask? RIHANNA, bitch! 






... the other people performing will be Lady GAGA


Katy Perry, << she bet not sing firework!>>


Cee Lo,  << Really?>>


Miranda Lambert (had to look her up), <<Bitch Please>>


Arcade Fire (had to look up), <<Bitch Please>>


M&M, <<He gone fuck that mic up, the stage is another story>>


and some more folks... I guess, I really don't know or care honestly... As soon as I see Rihanna, I'm gone change the channel. 


The next day, I'm going on Youtube, to watch it again!


Sidenote: I really hope that Lady GAGA does a good job if she is planning on performing her version of Madonna's 'Express Yourself' that she called 'Born This Way' (Was anyone else disappointed that we had to wait so long for ... for.... THAT?)






NOW YOU BETTER WAIT A MINUTE MR. POSTMAN!!!




Cause also airing that same night, 
on BRAVO,
 is the Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion pt. 1


Words can't express how much joy this show brings me, I love all the ladies, but NeNe Leakes gives me LIFE, LIGHT, & LOLLIPOPS!    




*sings* "Keeping it rrreeeaaaalll with NeNe!"


I just know that this reunion is going to be full of drama for my momma and she ain't got cable! So when I say I'm gone have some popcorn popped hot, ready, and waiting.....


I may do a recap of the reunion as a post and I may not, either way, I'm watching!


WILL YOU BE WATCHING?


P.S Don't forget to follow @StonyStoneStone




-Luv, Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment