Friday, February 11, 2011

Kids - Sleigh Bells




So let me tell you what I'm into right now as far as music goes... Sleigh-motherfuckin'-Bells! *insert inaudible scream here*


I don't know what it is, but I love new music, especially when they are worth listening to..


My fav song right now to BUMP, is Kids by Sleigh Bell! This goes so hard, now I'm not to sure exactly what Alexis is talking about, but I'm pretty sure she said something about Kool-Aid! lol


The duo consist of Alexis Krauss (vocals) & Derek E. Miller (songwriter, producer, and guitarist) and they define their music as American Noise Pop! 


You can follow them here on twitter @sleighbells  Or for that matter follow me too while your at it @StonyStoneStone




P.S I would keep my eyes on these two, its rumored that they are working with Beyonce on her upcoming album! *faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment