Saturday, February 19, 2011

Miley -- Lohan???

First I will say that I am still a HUGE Lindsay Lohan fan... When I tell you, she had me believing that she really had a twin.... I loved it!


If you haven't seen the Parent Trap w/ Lindsay, that is sadly your loss!


But anywho, if you cared... I believe everyone remembers her ON-GOING down spiral...


I mean the bitch stealing jewelry, smoking, drinking, drugging, and all kinds of other shit...
(SHE FUCKED UUUUPPPP!)


Well Lindsay father Michael Lohan came out and was like.... She a crazy little fire crotch, he didn't have anything to do w/ her downfall, & he don't know what was gone happen w/ her! <<--basically!



Well now.... Billy Ray Cyrus, the father of Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus is doing the same thing...
He recently had an interview w/ GQ magazine and chile....


He say that the Hannah Montana show destroyed his family, caused his daughter to smoke that shit, and he went even farther to say he didn't attend her 18 birthday bash, cause it was at a bar!



Now I understand about being a concerned father and all, but I will ask this...


Did Mr. Cyrus say anything about issues w/ the show when he was cashing those HM checks?
(cause it seemed every episode I watched, he was in them)


That is all...


P.S Don't forget to follow... @StonyStoneStone


P.P.S Lindsay know she be (akin) her ass off! Dat BITCH ain't sorry! LMAO 


Love You Lindsay!


-Luv, Stone

2 comments: