Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Has Arrived





Where is your glass? You ready to talk some shit?














What I spotted w/ my Lil Eye & the questions I have?
1) Why Lenny Kravitz look like he smell like musk, Pall Malls, old spice, and leather?





2) So Jayden raps? Oh ok!







3) Why Bruno Mar's teeth don't fit his mouth?






4) Those bags look heavy under Katy Perry's eyes!






5) Did Bob Dylan always sound like that or was that something special for the Grammy's? 






6) Was anyone else scared for Mick Jagger? I mean he was moving, but where is the Ben-Gay? 


7) Why would it have to take for me to see the Grammy's for me to realize that Jennifer Lopez is still married to Mark Anthony?










Performances I cared about, or at least looked at!
-Sing X-Tina! I mean even Skinny Jenni looked at her like, 
"Bitch, Sang da Song!"
Chrissy say, "Yeah I may not know the National Anthem, but I can still HOLLA!" 


Honestly all the ladies did a great job, but I had to throw the white cloth at YOLANDA ADAMS!
She got the type of voice that can save souls from eternal damnation!






**Side Note** I really hope that Aretha Franklin didn't get triple bypass & had us thinking she was sick, cause I prayed for her! << Hey, I really hope I'm wrong!




-Ok, now I will also have to say that I was worried about Lady GaGa's performance, seeing as I don't really like the song, but shit, I was so entertained I really didn't mind! She know she can put on a show..




-I LOVE B.O.B! His music is so refreshing! So different from your usually Gucci, Waka #Pow, Weezy, etc...




*side note* Bruno been smoking them Pall Mall's w/ Lenny! Anybody else hear that voice crack-a-lanking?




-Justin & Jayden belong on the Disney Channel! but Jada & Will looked so proud!




-Usher please and no thank you! & stop teaching Justin your moves, and you got one more time to perform O.M.G. You know your old ass be moving too hard to sing, and so therefore STOP IT! You are not CHRIS BROWN!


Now if Rihanna didn't sing her ass off for the split second while performing w/ M&M!
& fasting forwarding to Rihanna's performance with Drake...

YOU CANT DENY HER REIGN!

Ok, Ok enough shit talking for now!

Please standby for the #RHOA post coming soon...

Don't forget to follow @StonyStoneStone

-Luv Stone



















No comments:

Post a Comment