Thursday, February 10, 2011

#Pause KimmyKat *meows*



Now I already have an idea of what this backlash is going to be like, but bitch please, some shit just can't go unnoticed or unsaid! And if you have a problem with it, in the words of Rihanna, Bite Me! I can speak my mind and I can voice my opinion, if you can't take it then don't read any further...

And with that being said...

Just look at her... 

Look at what she has become! *Weeping* Who da fuck is that? That aint my Lil Kim! 





This is my Lil Kim!


Remember her? Just as nasty as she wanted to be! Curse worse than a man! Spitting shit that other bitches couldn't fuck with! Remember? *puts hand on head* OH! I digress!



Oh Lawrd! There go another pic! AAARRRGGGHHH!, wait you know what...?

That's a damn THUNDER CAT, or better yet, what was the little tiger girls name from the Island of Dr. Monroe? I don't know what type of shit she on, but Kimmy, CUT IT OUT! 

*talks directly to KimmyKat* You got one mo' mother suckin' time to touch your face, and you gone officially be a Jackson! Like LeToya bitch! 

I ain't even gone tell you I thought it was you on Celebrity Apprentice, but I guess I just did. 


Hey now, don't get me wrong, I still bump my Hardcore album from time to time. But her music speaks nothing of her appearance. I'm not even gone get into that whole Nicki/Kim beef! I will say that #'s do, *side eye* speak for themselves though! #ItsMarthaBBBBIITTTCCCHHH!


But it just really goes to show you that even with all that fame, money, glam, glitter, and gold...

Flaws rules over all!

& we shall see if the blade of steel shall touch the bones that are barely there...

-Luv Stone










No comments:

Post a Comment