Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tryna get my SEXY on!

So as of recently I've been feeling a certain kinda way about my SEXY!


I mean hey I look in the mirror just like anyone else & see FLAWS or things I should say that could use some work.. 


So my cousin has this PX90 workout DVD and he had been telling me that I should do it.. 


Of course I research just about everything that I know nothing about and I liked what I saw, especially the before and after pics.. 
So I tried it today, and let me tell you this... OMG!


I tried my hand at the chest & back DVD and after about 30 push-ups and 20 pull-ups, I could no longer hold myself up in the push up position. 


I tried my hand at the ab workout, and my inner thighs still burn as of right now. After that, and after I threw up, I said fuck it for today!


Now I'm gone try my hand at this tomorrow, but I will tell you this, it aint for the faint of heart.. OR ME!


LORD I WISH I WAS RICH SO I COULD EAT PIZZA & SIT UNDER THIS...

Wish me luck...


P.S Don't forget to follow me on twitter...@StonyStoneStone

No comments:

Post a Comment